fbpx

Don't miss a thing from Drag News Magazine.

Email Address

Brought to you by

Forgot password? | Forgot username?

New to drag racing, and need help

New to drag racing, and need help

Hi all, I'm about to start planning building my first ever drag car, it's nothing special, and i was hoping someone could tell me where i could find any information regarding regulations and 'must haves' to the car set-up. I'm very new to it all, so sorry for the stupid questions, at this point in time, i'm looking at running a Gemini with either a V6 Commodore engine, or a Holden 308, both running an auto, but not sure if i'll be required to run chassis kits etc to stiffen the body etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: New to drag racing, and need help

welcome to the sport bumpy,

Your going to most probably run super street or super sedan. Your better off deciding on how fast you want to run and how much money you want to spend and build the car to suit.

http://www.andrashop.com.au/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1820
here's the link to andra website I would buy this rule book it has everything that your car will have to comply with.

sean

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
SoloHin
Members Online: