Cassar ready to go ballistic in Top Bike

This article brought to you by:

RobCassar290913

The Ballistic Drag Racing team have marked Calder Park’s Nitro Thunder event as their return to the Top Fuel Bike ranks with their nitrous snorting Kawasaki.

The team were went to run Competition Bike at the SpringNationals but circumstance led to improving the knowledge base for the bike.

“Following the trouble shooting Winters, the SpringNationals was a lot of fun. While it was disappointing that the Competition Bike field was a ‘no show’ we top qualified in Modified Bike with a 7.77 at 140 mph and a soft tune up,” said Cassar.

“It was a special meeting for me, having won Modified Bike at the SpringNats in 2000. I would have loved to have won but it was not to be,” Cassar recalled.

With these events under their belts the team is now confident of stepping back up to the big show on home turf.

“It is mind blowing how much we have progressed in the last two races. Now it is time to gas her up!” exclaimed Cassar.

“I think we can run 6.99 to 7.10 at about 185mph to 190mph– and we will see what happens at Calder in front of our home crowd,” he said.

“Calder is my home track and I would love to win in front of the home crowd. We have not competed in ANDRA drag racing at Calder since 2001 so we are excited and pleased to have our local sponsors on board.”

The team have just re-signed with Lucas Oils giving a continual boost to their goals.

“Ballistic Drag Racing is thrilled to re-sign Lucas Oils as a partner for the 2013– 2014 season. Stepping up to Top Fuel Motorcycle with Lucas on board is exciting. We run the products in our bike and with 450 HP in our Nitrous Kawasaki we want only the best,” exuded Cassar.

“Our partnership extends such that Lucas Oils is available from  www.ballisticdragracing.com or by calling Rob on 0402 145 357.”

Nitro Thunder at Calder Park roars into life on October 19th.

The content of this article may not be published or reposted in any form without the prior written consent of Drag News Australia. The copying of articles whole or in part to other websites, message boards and social media is a violation of Australian and International copyright laws. The same applies to all photographs which remain the property of their copyright holders and cannot be reused or reposted without permission from the photographer.

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine