Don't miss a thing from Drag News Magazine.

Email Address

Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Front Engine Dragsters

Re: Front Engine Dragsters

Thanks rooman- I had a look at video of the Fiat bodied fuel altered you mentioned and it tracks very straight indeed. Would you say 150" would be a good mid ground for an altered with a small block/powerglide combination? ET's I'm chasing are only in the high 8's to 9's.

Do FED's and altereds have similar rear wheel tracks/widths or are altereds generally wider.

I imagine designing or allowing for ballast in the front end would be a good idea in any home build.

Do you prefer mild steel or chrome moly?

Cheers

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Front Engine Dragsters

Hey - great to see you here Roo! I was afraid this site - and this thread/Die Hard section was dead, but apparently it still has a pulse! hahahaaa. I was interested in your comments about the Sullivan Fiat. That is an amazing car. I'm thinking of direct drive and NTF spec tires for my reconstituted Fiat also. My other car - injected nitro Fossil Fueler digger - is 200" with a 2 speed B&J and engine 38" out, which I found loves to carry the front (rendering the tiller pretty useless sometimes). We'll keep working on that deal, but the Fiat with direct drive might be a good deal for developing the 100% injected nitro Donovan ...... with a bigger pump. Cheers mate.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Preard
Members Online: