Ok, This may prove difficult, but I will try my best, hoping some one out there can help please.
I currently run ET Street radials and think its time to go full slick with a front runner.
My Race Car https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KXA_gV4WtE
* 2012 VE SSV Commodore Ute full wieght.
* manual 6 speed box
* 530 RWHP
* 2.3L Supercharger
* 4.1:1 Trutrack Diff x Diff Technics
* 11.508 @ 123mph on a 305/40R18 MT ET Street II with a 1.6 sec 60' this is a 29" tall tiyre http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x60 … Up8rmW.jpg
* 11.22 @ 126mph on a 255/50R16 Hoosier Drag Radialwith a 1.5 sec 60' this is a 26" tall tyre http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x60 … Ws9Iyi.jpg
I have been told of a 17" x 4.5" Racestar wheel that will fit the front. That is the easy part I think
I can fit a 15" x 9.5" on the rear with some machining of the brake caliper. Or perhaps a 15" x 8" rim. This is also some what easy, I hope.
The difficulty I have apart from the whole excersize is what tyre and size?
Some more information to help with the decision..
With both tire size I have run Im crossing the 1/4 finish line in 4th @ 6800 -7000 rpm, slightly lower by a few hundred rpm with the 29" tall tyre.
Thanks in advance
- Board Stats
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- User Info
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online