Don't miss a thing from Drag News Magazine.

Email Address

Forgot password? | Forgot username?

tailgate loader

tailgate loader

I have an electric motor driven tailgate loader came off a titan 40ft race car trailer I got it to fit to my truck but its way to big so my loss will be someones gain The tailgate is approximately 4mtrs high 2.2 wide the electric motor drives chains which operate the tailgate The electronics appear to be a lot newer than the actual tailgate has features such as soft start and others I have the full handbook that comes with the electronics The loader and electronics are as removed from the trailer it was on so shouldn't be too much drama to fit to another trailer I can SMS pictures of the tailgate and of the electronics Parts are in se Qld asking $2500obo phone 0418759459 Harry

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: tailgate loader

This is still for sale Please contact via this page as I lost my phone Can send pics

Edited by: anarcy racing - 02-05-17 19:11:44

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Hi Harry,

have you still got the tailgate loader and a new phone number?

thanks
Tim

Tim I do still have the tailgate loader phone number is the  same as it was thanks Harry

Edited by: anarcy racing - 12-07-17 17:43:02

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Freshcarder
Members Online: