EXCLUSIVE – Geoff Blake Top Alcohol FED

This article brought to you by:

GeoffBlake270416

Drag News Magazine has been given a sneak peek at Geoff Blake’s new Top Alcohol set up for his front engine dragster. All things going to plan the car will debut at the Nitro Champs.

“If all the planets line up perfectly we’d like to make the Nitro Champs,” said Blake. “Our goal is to go from A to B without any part failures at this stage – we have no idea of what numbers it’ll run until everyone else sees the timing board.”

It has been some time since we have seen the gorgeous Blake Racing FED on track with Blake taking his time piecing together the new Top Alcohol combination.

“I’ve made a lot of changes to the car since having the BBC,” he said. “I scaled the car last week and it’s sitting right where it needs to be. The new Hemi is 471 cubes, with Noonan heads and manifold, 16/71 high helix blower and some other upgrades.

“The unfortunate part is I’d say the Nitro Champs is going to be its first full pass as we need to move forward slowly. We are not trying to rotate the world – this is just a personal achievement to go as fast as we can and run our own race.”

More to come.

{fcomment}

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine