Sixteen car field for Pro Slammer at Winternats

This article brought to you by:

StuartBishop.jpg

A sixteen car field and over $30,000 in prizemoney will make the Pro Slammer contest one to watch at the 2016 City of Ipswich Winternationals next weekend.

Competitor and bracket sponsor Stuart Bishop, of Wallace Bishop Jewellers, has provided the increased support and is looking forward to the contest.

“Our first focus for sponsorship was the Junior Dragster category, as they’re the future of drag racing,” he said. “However I was quick to jump on to Pro Slammer to help the sport attract the attention of other, larger sponsors for future events – to grow the sport and attract sponsors who might not be part of the auto industry.”

Bishop is entered in the Pro Slammer category and is coy about the potential of his freshly-built Camaro.

“The new car is coming! I’m very proud of Daniel Reed and Stephen Godbold for their effort and pride that they have put into building what I think is a superior quality product.

“The Winternationals is the finale to the season’s racing, I haven’t raced for a while so I’m just happy to be there and put in the work for a great race day.”

The Pro Slammers take to the track from 9 June at the 2016 City of Ipswich Winternationals, held at Willowbank Raceway.

{fcomment}

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine