CNS Motorsports welcomes new sponsors in Roaring Lion Energy Drink and Urban 3 Building and Developments

This article brought to you by:

It’s with great pleasure that the CNS Motorsports team announce the involvement of new sponsors Roaring Lion Energy Drink and Urban 3 Building and Developments.

Both of these sponsors will be adorning the Chevrolet Cobalt driven by Frank Nirta.

“First things first, I want to take this opportunity to thank both Roaring Lion Energy Drink and Urban 3 Building and Developments for coming on board as marketing partners of the CNS Motorsports team. Here at CNS Motorsports, we believe that this will be a long and successful relationship,” remarked Nirta.

Urban 3 Building and Developments provides a one stop source for clients looking for work to be completed in both the commercial and residential sectors.

Roaring Lion Energy Drinks is one of the newest energy drinks on the market. The management team of Roaring Lion Energy Drink believe that the CNS Motorsport team are associated with the right demographic base to continue to market their product.
In conjunction with these new sponsors, Frank Nirta would like to acknowledge the continuation of sponsorship in Zagari Engineering, Terra Civil and RC Performance Engines.

“The continued support of all of these sponsors is what enables us to keep racing in the highly competitive bracket of Pro Stock. Without their continued support, the CNS Motorsport team would not be able to continue to run within the Pro Stock ranks. Most of all I want to take this opportunity to thank Emilio and Adamo Spinozzi, Frank Velardi from Velardi Restorations and Dom at TM Smash for providing the finishing touches in order for me to race this weekend,” said Nirta.

This weekend, April 8th and 9th will be the first opportunity that Frank Nirta and the CNS Motorsports team will have to represent these new sponsors on the track.

CNS Motorsports would like to thank sponsors: Roaring Lion Energy Drink, Urban 3 Building and Developments, Terra Civil, RC Performance Engines, Pasta Italia, Al’s Race Glides, Race Teknix, Optimum Fire, Ray JE Engineering, Pro-Filer Performance Products, Smithfield Diff and Gear and Zagari Performance Products for their continued support of the team.

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine