Don't miss a thing from Drag News Magazine.

Email Address

Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Forum use questions, suggestions, how to etc

Forum use questions, suggestions, how to etc

Just starting this in order to keep other threads clean. Use this to ask a question, suggest something or compliment etc

Q: How to unsubscribe:
1. Untick subscribe when you first post.
or/
when logged in go to USER/My Subscriptions. Here you will see what you are or are not subscribed to. Unsubscribe here.
By unticking subscribe and then posting again in the same topic will automatically re-subscribe you.

Edited by: Sparksy - 15-02-13 06:47:06

Andra Media Accreditation : Go9

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Forum use questions, suggestions, how to etc

Thanx Sparksy, couldn't see the wood for the trees! still finding my way around the site.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I think this is a forum issue,  If I start typing a reply to a thread and realise several lines of typing later that I've made a typo, I cannot scroll back to correct it. Appear fine if you pick up on the typo before you go to a new line but then neither then mouse or arrow keys allow you to scroll back.  it has stopped me from posted at least a couple of comments on this forum because I'm a sucker for correct spelling. Please fix

Thanks for pointing this out. It was caused through some security that was put into place for anti piracy, however I have changed some settings and should be ok now.

Geez Sparksy, I flagged this problem a week ago, thanx much

Hi,

How do I change my username?

thanks
Ray

You can't. Email me your user name that you want and I see what I can do.

rob@dragnews.com.au

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Preard
Members Online:
Guests Online: