Price drop, now 50K turnkey
Price drop to $65K. Good for Top Sportsman as well.
Whoops, updated the wrong post.
Price dropped to $65K. Good for Top Sportsman as well.
BBC 565, Glide, 9", 1/2 Chassis and 4 link. Ron's Terminator Methanol injection. Very clean and straight original car, runs 8.7 at 152 all day with mufflers fitted on a soft launch. Nitrous plate fitted, but used only for starting on petrol. Dyno'd 1000hp, plenty more left in it. 80 runs only since built and meticulously maintained. Wired for Motec. Current ANDRA and IHRA tech. Plenty of Data, Sevice info and advice available. $50K turnkey less data logger. Photos, Specs and video: http://www.sigrail.com/LJ_Torana.html
Call Geoff 0419 298 138 or email@example.com
Race car transporter 10.4 GVM, 15,000km only. 240hp, 6 speed, Cruise, ABS, airbagged and hill start assist. 6.25m x 2.4m x 2.4m high fully insulated pan with side door. Side toolboxes with compressor, drained and vented for 200l of fuel, plus oil, jacks etc. 3000kg tailgate loader with extended ramps. 9m x 4.2m Arrow awning with lights and airlines integrated. Sleeper cab. Heaps of internal storage shelving. Internal stairs. Fold down bench and fully wired with lights and power points. This truck has only been on the freeway between Penrith and Eastern creek with a couple of trips to Melbourne and Brisbane, will fit any door car and would suit a new buyer. Signwriting will peel off. MR licence required.
$125,000.00 call Geoff 02 4732 1433
The parts below go as one lot for $500.00. It’s all in reasonable condition as far as I can tell. Any dodgy stuff has been thrown out.
send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org for photos.
- 34” ladder bars (incomplete set).
- Heavy duty parts box, ex speedway.
- 7 X 10.7” Crower friction plates all around 0.300”. Some with a chunk or two missing.
- 8 X Hemi head gaskets 4.500” x and 4.4675” x 0.040, 0.050 and 0.070
- 3 x 8m-1600-7SPS2 Gates Polychain “Problem Solver” blower belts. 10 runs each.
- Pair of Koni 8216 1906 SPA1 x 15-1/2” rebound adjustable shocks with 200 lb springs
- Pair of 12”x 200 lb King springs with helper springs for long shocks
- Pair of 10”x 240lb springs
- Packet of Rim screws
- Powerglide rear mount
- Six Shooter and points box with associated 2 step, 3 step, and 2 different switchable RPM modules, plus another one with a broken pot shaft. Power switch and curley cord, lots of RPM and timing chips. All this stuff was working when removed from my Doorslammer and replaced with a Powergrid.
- Selection of unused MSD plug lead caps and wire separators
- 2 packets of Milodon BBC cam end float shims, new
- Moroso BBC water pump with internal corrosion – needs an impeller from memory.
- Dodgy steering wheel, OK for setup.
- Powerglide dipstick assy
- System 1 filter block, no case
- Selection of 5/16 BBC Crower one piece pushrods – 5 x 8.600, 2 x 9.550, 4 x 9.600
- Selection of 3/8” BBC mainly Crower 1 piece pushrods – 1x8.600, 14x9.350, 8x9.600, 4x10.300, 3x10.400, 2x11.000
- BBC dizzy drive gear
- 2 sets of BBC valve spring cups, new
- Selection of oil senders and switches
- Chute metal seat belts out of date for 200+
- DJ seatbelts, never used, but out of date for 200+
- Selection of crankcase breathers and filters
- 4.500” ARP ring compressor, never used
- A few BBC main bearings, new
- Selection of incomplete (80%) ARP stud kits for BBC
- BBC flywheel bolts
- Isky valve keepers VL1700 Super 7, new
- Brake line lock
- Selection of used Heim joints
- Richmond 9” gearset 3.82:1, used but OK
- Selection of SS spring retainers, keepers and lashcaps, used I think but OK
- Board Stats
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- Posts today:
- User Info
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Shepherd Mark
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online