Altronics

Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Von Zoom

24-05-17 19:12:21
392 hemi Enderle mechanical fuel injection for sale
Category: The Garage

I've lost your email address mate. Can you send it to me at grahamzoom@hotmail.com
Cheers
Graham

24-05-17 19:09:26

Sorry -  both my spare blocks are filled.

02-04-17 12:16:20

I have iron blocks, heads, rods, pistons, cranks and manifolds. Also OEM tin covers, cam drives etc. Magnetos too of course.
Cheers Graham

24-03-17 10:46:34
Slingshots, diggers, FEDs - lets hear about them!!!!!
Category: Nostalgia
Forum: Die Hards

Hey - great to see you here Roo! I was afraid this site - and this thread/Die Hard section was dead, but apparently it still has a pulse! hahahaaa. I was interested in your comments about the Sullivan Fiat. That is an amazing car. I'm thinking of direct drive and NTF spec tires for my reconstituted Fiat also. My other car - injected nitro Fossil Fueler digger - is 200" with a 2 speed B&J and engine 38" out, which I found loves to carry the front (rendering the tiller pretty useless sometimes). We'll keep working on that deal, but the Fiat with direct drive might be a good deal for developing the 100% injected nitro Donovan ...... with a bigger pump. Cheers mate.

08-02-17 09:24:21
Point cam ,Drive Plate For SBC
Forum: Wanted

If you give me a call on 0470332777 I'll probably be able to help you out.
Cheers Graham (Amped magnetos)

01-12-16 19:59:37
Slingshots, diggers, FEDs - lets hear about them!!!!!
Category: Nostalgia
Forum: Die Hards

BRAVO Tony!
I take it you are based way down south somewhere! That is a great car you have built there, and I'm it will provide a load of fun for you. I also agree about the early Junior Fuel diggers - they were the essence! Cheers!!!!

09-10-16 13:53:00
Heavy Duty, custom show trailer

28' deck, polished aluminum propeller plate, HD torque drop axles, elect brakes, big Navara wheels and tires, custom guards, superwinch, breakaway system, LED lights, The trailer was built about 8 years ago and has travelled less that 2500 km. Was only used for local transport of my jet dragsters when on show (for racing we used the container). The trailer was garaged for the first 6 years but has been outside for the last 2 years because I have no room (the only reason I need to sell it). The black gloss powdercoat paint on the chassis is still in great condition and the polished deck is a little stained but easy enough to restore. The custom f'glass guards gelcoat is sun faded and could do with a paint job. By far the best towing trailer I've ever had. Rego'd. Currently located at Jimboomba near Brisbane/Gold Coast. Cost over $20K, will sell for $9K. Call Graham on 0470332777 or PM me.
http://www.dragnews.com.au/images/agorapro/attachments/3483/mini_trailer-5.JPG

http://www.dragnews.com.au/images/agorapro/attachments/3483/mini_Trailer-2.jpg

http://www.dragnews.com.au/images/agorapro/attachments/3483/mini_trailer-3.jpg

http://www.dragnews.com.au/images/agorapro/attachments/3483/mini_trailer-4.jpg

http://www.dragnews.com.au/images/agorapro/attachments/3483/mini_trailer-1.jpg

25-03-16 17:20:39
Fitted out for race car

GONE

08-02-16 10:18:55

Text message sent, Jon.
Cheers
Graham

07-02-16 14:53:05

Hi Jon,
Are the MSD retard boxes (8168) new or good used condition?
I'm interested.
Cheers Graham

05-02-16 19:52:04
Fitted out for race car

Open to offers.
Can deliver locally

05-02-16 19:49:14
Used and Teested OK

MSD 8145 Non RPM points boxes also available to go with these coils. Used and tested $299 ech.
Coil PLUS Points Box = $460

15-01-16 09:24:23
Fitted out for race car

PRICE DROP. Now $6300
Thx

12-01-16 17:16:00
Fitted out for race car

This container has been fitted with a side roller door, benches, shelves, power (internal and external) and lighting.
It comes with it's own ramps as well.
$7500 Gold coast.
Ph: Graham on 0470 332 777

06-01-16 17:22:45
New replacement for the old MSD 8142 - Promag 44 coil

two 44 PLUS transformers remaining.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Von Zoom

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
ute xw
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

aeroflow ofp

Rocket ofp

vpw-new-logo

logo for Drag News
gulfwestern

dnm26cover

Single Issue  Subscription

Would you like to contact Drag News? Send an email to our team by clicking This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. We'd love to hear from you.

Would you like to advertise on Australia's most popular drag racing site? Contact Drag News Australia This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for our rate sheet or to discuss opportunities.

DNA's T&C's