Altronics

Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » samoaair707

25-08-16 15:21:38
Category: General Discussion
Forum: The Bench

Didn't have a Wild Bunch XW/XY Falcon in the mid to late 90's?

08-02-16 22:16:44

Yeah Greg, that would be Deter Herman's GTO from Darwin run at Willowbank last year

14-08-15 06:24:52

Think you are reading too much into it when it says both series.Both series I think you will find means the Group 1 professional show and the Summit Sportsman series.

Cheers
Mark Shields
Willowbank Robot

10-06-15 15:34:27
Dead Die hards
Category: Nostalgia
Forum: Die Hards

Thats alright,I think I could classify as part of the dying breed of diehards..Couldn't work my fingers to the bone doing the coverage the four days of the Winters as per usual.
And yes,first time I seen your FED at last nostalgia meet and it looked and sounded cool as,first time ever seen an injected nitro car and loved it.

Cheers
Mark Shields
Willowbank Robot

27-05-15 22:24:47

And the natural order of things is restored.
Rob Sparkes you are a typical cockroach supporting gay Tigers supporter that would resort to screwing with peoples posts.
Suck it up and normality is back

Cheers
Mark Shields

27-05-15 15:52:18

QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERcolor=#990000]QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER[/color]QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDERQUEENSLANDER!QUEENSLANDER[/co
And thats about it except

Cheers
Mark Shields

27-05-15 08:13:40

Now to throw everyone into the deep end of the pool.Lets everyone put up who they think are going to win all brackets from Group 1 to Group 4.My picks are:

Group 1
Top Fuel-Damien Harris
Top Alcohol-John Cannuli
Top Doorslammer-Stuart Bishop
Pro Stock-Lee Bektash
Pro Bike-Brad Lemberg
Top Bike-Mark Drew

Group 2
Competition-Al McClure
Super Stock-Wade Moran
Comp Bike-Daryn Schuster
Super Compact-Chris Tait

Group 3
Supercharged Outlaws-Matthew McKnight
Top Sportsman-Steve Fowler
Super Sedan-Dave Foreman
Modified-Tony Littlewood
Modified Bike-Daniel Sekli
Junior Dragster-Toby Austin
Super Street-Lucas Holz

Group 4
Super Gas-Graeme Spencer

Happy picking

Cheers
Mark Shields
Dragnews Live Event Reporter

22-05-15 09:41:55

With oversubscribed fields in Group 1 for all the four wheeled brigade,what does everyone say will be the bump spots for each of these brackets.

My picks are

Top Fuel-4.88
Top Alcohol-5.57
Top Doorslammer-5.89
Pro Stock-7.05
Pro Bike-7.92
Top Bike-815

I also reckon with 25 cars in Super Stock the bump spot will be .36 under the index

What is everyone predictions from the magic crystal ball in what is brewing to be a cracker of an event.

Cheers
Mark Shields
DNA Live Event Reporter

11-05-15 10:22:51

Interesting to note on the entry list for testing at Willowbank for the QDRC Round 2 is Peter Xiberras Top Fuel.Should be worth the $20 entry for the day and come and watch him come out and play.

08-05-15 15:10:40
Topic: Winters

How epic is this years event buildiing up to.Top Doorslammer 18 entrants and entries still dont close for a couple more hours.Will there be a 16 car slammer field this year?
10 in Top Alcohol with an interesting participant in Jamie Noonan so that should shake things up even more.TA could be a monster bump spot.
9 cars in Top Fuel so we will have a bump spot there as well.
22 in Comp Bike and 25 in Super Stock will be fun to see how far under the index you have to go to get a look in on race day.
41 in Outlaws could be a few racers sitting in the grandstand watching precedings.
24 in the new Top Sportsman bracket so be looking forward to that one as well.
Either way sounds like another huge one where i will end up with bloody stumps for fingers after another huge weekend of coverage again.

Mark Shields
DNA Event Reporter Extrordinaire

18-03-15 09:12:25

Interesting to note that with the new Labour government being voted in they are moving the Labour Day public holiday from October back to May and the Queens birthday weekend to October.With the Winters always on the long weekend for the last 20 odd years how is this going to affect the event and the calender for next weekend.

Who out there is coming out to play in the world of Factory Extreme,10.5 Outlaws,Pro Street or even Outlaw Funny Cars and have a crack at these different but fun wild and crazy but extremely entertaining brackets.

Cheers
Mark Shields
Willowbank Robot

17-03-15 14:02:52

We can not forget the grass roots of the sport in this country in the Group 3 & 4 racers.Who is getting a new toy or stepping up to finally achieve their dreams to hit the quarter mile black top.Who is going to step up from a keyboard warrior and become a terror on the track?

Cheers
Mark Shields
Willowbank Robot

17-03-15 13:02:33

Thought I would start this one up with a new awesome top sportsman bracket surely there must be some new quick weapons out there to come out and play or step up and go quicker to mix it up with some of the best and toughest racers in the country?

Cheers
Mark Shields
Willowbank Robot

• Index
  • » Users
  • » samoaair707

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Fischerluc91
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

aeroflow ofp

Rocket ofp

vpw-new-logo

logo for Drag News

grudgekings

dnm21cover

Single Issue  Subscription

Would you like to contact Drag News? Send an email to our team by clicking This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. We'd love to hear from you.

Would you like to advertise on Australia's most popular drag racing site? Contact Drag News Australia This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for our rate sheet or to discuss opportunities.

DNA's T&C's