Don't miss a thing from Drag News Magazine.

Email Address

Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » CHV05

21-06-17 13:39:25
I have looked at all the areas that I know and cannot find if anyone won the 50th Winters and how...
Category: General Discussion
Forum: The Bench

It just shows a complete lack of information from Willowbank & 400 Thunder. I thought they were trying to improve on ANDRA but in this area they are way off the mark.

20-06-17 09:38:49
I have looked at all the areas that I know and cannot find if anyone won the 50th Winters and how...

That appears to be the case but I have seen photos with people holding Winternationals 50th Anniversary trophies so still unsure

19-06-17 13:40:05

I have looked at all the areas that I know and cannot find if anyone won the 50th Winternationals and if so how they calculated it. Willowbank just has blanks against the categories and 400 Thunder only has the Perth results from last year or directs you to the 2016 Willowbank results page.

There seems to be a major lack of information from all concerned about this and most other things going on in the drag racing in Australia.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » CHV05

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Preard