fbpx

Don't miss a thing from Drag News Magazine.

Email Address

Brought to you by

Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » 400v8torana

20-03-11 17:20:01
Category: General Discussion
Forum: The Bench

yeah michael im serious its all good for you to say its good humor,but like i said we all know there is problems there but what if you were the guy who put all his time efort money in to a web site that got d...heads speking crap would it still be classed as humor some thing im suposedly lacking

20-03-11 16:19:13

hey phil just because you dont like some thing or some one dont mean you got the right to go around bagging them out we all know some things are not quit true or correct on dragster it got its reputation by having people do exactly what you have just done speaking BULL SHIT and starting rumors may we all think before we open our mouth in future.

07-11-10 08:44:43
dragster.com

i know this is a stupid question but what has happened to dragster.com is seems to be no more  is this so or is it just me?

04-09-10 14:04:17
STOLEN CARS AGAIN

word has it there was also 6 yes 6 monaros that went missing over night along with the one tonner and an xy ute and a tow car come on how can some one steal so much stuff but nobody knows anything or sees anything this is getting a little to close to home for my liking

04-09-10 09:30:48
STOLEN CARS AGAIN

BE AWEAR GUYS MORE CARS STOLEN FROM MONARO NATIONALS THIS MORNING A XY UTE WENT MISSING AND A TOW CAR WITH A WHITE HOLDEN ONE TONE UTE ONTHE TRAILER  THIS IS A WELL KNOWN CAR WHITE ONE TONER BIG BLOCK CHEV FLAT TRAY WELD WHEELS PRO STOCK SCOOP REGO IS       OVA 600

• Index
  • » Users
  • » 400v8torana

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
jasjeenkaur