Don't miss a thing from Drag News Magazine.

Email Address

Brought to you by

Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Bricki

Andra have updated the tv schedule on the website Winternationals Sportsman will air on the 12th july check for time.

Thanks Andra .

So dissapointed today, washed the car mowed the lawn did gardens got cleaned up and comfy on the lounge hanging to watch some quality sportsman racing from the winters as advertised on Andra website well what a let down no drag racing just circuit cars thanks Andra thanks SBS .
Andra please correct the date for sportsman at the winters .

23-02-15 21:35:57
caster and camber adjustments
Category: The Garage
Forum: Wanted

I need a pair of turn plates to make caster and camber adjustments on my drag car happy to purchase or hire for a couple of days located in wetherill park nsw 0405963665.

08-01-15 22:31:56
Category: General Discussion
Forum: Track Talk

Hey Matty is your car street registered if so go to street meets and learn the basics, and if possible find someone at the track to help out or  crew for on race weekends if you were in Sydney we the ss/a guys could help good luck.

08-01-15 22:15:58
Forum: The Bench

I was told that in the current rule book Top sportsman has been been given a minimum weight so pretty sure the door cars that can go 5.80 would be ineligible anyhow, most being too light dragsters and altered no chance.
Me personally i would like to mix it up with some dragsters and altereds at a big buck event someday I think it would be good entertainment for spectators.

08-12-14 21:35:39

Hi check out my105.com page 17 nice 86 stang for sale.

02-12-14 20:30:23

Your guess is as good as mine, this summit deal was announced on the 18th November and no posts until now did not think anybody gave a rats, shame to lose Graham Cowins sponsorship of sportsman series I guess summit will get us real cheap with the way the dollar is going maybe andra will tell us what the sponsorship package is worth maybe.

11-05-14 09:26:08
PARTS

Anyone have some xr xt xw xy parts i need a door rear drivers side and a good xy quarter drivers rear if anyone can help it will get me back on the track sooner.

11-05-14 07:37:54
Topic: X Champs

Yes we will never know why or what was the reason Mr Ray Treasure is no longer employed at Sydney Dragway ,maybe its because he stood up for the racers and had respect for all,he was a friend to the small budget racer and big budget racers alike and possibly had a problem with how the powers that be have little or no respect for either,it is a business at the end of the day and friends and business don't work.
You know what they say there are three sides to every story, Rays , Sydney Dragways , and the Truth and we will never know.

26-01-14 22:24:09

Hey carpo 2 shots at the tree you say if you can do that on your side of the tree, not crossing over your going to be a superstar, or did you read it on the delay box instructions when you put the delay box in your ride lol.

12-01-14 22:21:01
Unfinished project

Hi where is the car located and how do we contact send other pics to screwedinc@hotmail.com thanks.

12-01-14 22:16:15
A new way to reward racers, cash up the race track and grow the sponsor list?

Ken what a brilliant idea I would support it if Sydney Dragway  would take it on.Only problem is Sydney has a very full on year with race for real street meets every Wednesday night full throttle Fridays once a month , nine rounds of the Track Championship, a couple of  Nostalgia Events, I think three APSA events and Nitro Champs and The Nationals and some I probably missed?.
More work for sure better for the racers , better for fans and gotta be good for the track I especially like the lane for some dyo practice at a T/T.
Cant believe you didn't get a look in for the track management position your probably over qualified, I hope your successful the next time you offer the proposal to the management at Willowbank raceway, I think if it was implemented at your home track and proved a winner with the racers , track and fans other tracks would follow.
Come on Queensland drag racers support Ken and get this deal going at Willowbank and show the other tracks how it is done.
After typing this with one finger I feel like a xxxx Gold.
SS/A 4709 

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Bricki

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users: