Fuchs sponsors the return of Top Fuel to Victoria

This article brought to you by:

Fuchs Lubricants has confirmed they will be naming right sponsors for the Fuchs Triple Crown Final, November 19 at Calder Park Raceway that will see Top Fuel racing return to the iconic Melbourne venue.

Drag racing fans will be happy to see some of the countries best Top Fuel cars in an action packed day of racing. With big names like Phil Lamattina, Darren Morgan, Darren DiFilippo and Damien Harris the Top Fuel cars will be a highlight to a strong field of up to 200 cars and bikes from all over Australia. “The Top Fuel cars will be running an exciting new 1000 Foot format direct from the USA which is sure to pull a big crowd.” explained Ian McArthur, General Manager of Calder Park Raceway. “Calder Park Raceway is thrilled to work with Fuchs Lubricants to debut such a momentous occasion”.

“Fuchs Lubricants has been involved in drag racing for many years and have been very committed to bring Top Fuel racing back to Victoria, the sports capital of Australia. Our head office is based in Melbourne so it is a natural fit for us to support this event and showcase the sport to our local customers, staff and racing fans.” said Wayne Hoiles, Managing Director, Fuchs Lubricants Australasia. “The Fuchs Top Fuel Dragster will be one of the stars of the show. This is something that Fuchs and Lamattina Top Fuel Racing Team are very much looking forward too.”

“Bringing Top Fuel back to our family’s home state and Melbourne has always been a dream of mine” explained Phil Lamattina. “Wayne and I have discussed this for several years and now finally we have the opportunity to bring nitro racing to the race starved fans of Melbourne. This is absolutely fantastic. The reaction from the Top Fuel fraternity has been excellent, there is a real buzz surrounding the event and I believe that we will give our Melbourne fans something to get their adrenalin pumping”.

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine