Splatt signs with Gulf Western Oil for Winternationals

This article brought to you by:

18320591 1631496250212433 3868617622953304971 o

Top Fuel drag racer Rachelle Splatt joins the Gulf Western Team and will be attempting a full-blown racing assault on the Gulf Western Oil 50th Winternationals in June.

Partnering with Gulf Western Oil, Century Batteries and OVO for the epic event, the iconic racer known as the ‘Queen of Speed’ is super fired up and eager to become the first woman in Australia to run a 300 mph pass.

Some time ago while competing in the USA, Splatt became the first woman in the world to crack the magic 300 mph mark, also locking in the 16th and final spot in the elite NHRA 300 mph Club. Since that incredible achievement, the goal of doing the same on home soil has never left her. \

“Technology has come a long way since I was at the forefront of my early career and the cars are making a lot more power now,” she said. “But you never forget and I still feel at home running down the strip in anger. I’m confident that I can get the job done.”

With new primary sponsors Gulf Western Oil and Century Batteries on board for the Winternationals, it’s like a new beginning for Rachelle.

“I’m so excited to be heading to one of Australia’s premier drag racing events wearing all new war paint. I believe Willowbank will provide me with the best chance of success. I want to do my fans and sponsors proud and will give it everything I’ve got; I’m a woman on a mission.”

– Gulf Western Oil Media Release

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine