Hi-Tec Oils gets on-board with Jamboree Australia

This article brought to you by:

Hi Tec Oils RedSurround

Jamboree Australia and Hi-Tec Oils are pleased to announce an exciting new partnership between the two organisations which will see Hi-Tec Oils as the official oil partner for Jamboree Australia from 2019.

At the same time, the leading Australian lubricants company will also come on-board as Jamboree Australia’s official drift club through its Hi-Tec Drift Australia club.

“We are very excited to sign-on as the official oil partner and official drift club of Jamboree Australia,” Hi-Tec Oils Chief Executive Officer, George Gambino, said.

“I have been keeping an eye on Jamboree for some years now, and when I met up with Jamboree Australia Director Collin Willshire and General Manager Steve Bettes recently, I really liked what they had to say and obviously they liked what I had to say too!

“We are looking to have a great presence at both the Sydney and Brisbane Jamborees next year – I always say when we go to events we bring a circus, and it will be no different at these events – you won’t miss us!

“We are also already developing ideas around the drifting side of the show through our club Hi-Tec Drift Australia and look forward to bringing a great drifting experience to both events in 2019 and announcing more details soon.

“We sponsor a lot of motorsport and this is an exciting new chapter.”

Jamboree Australia Director Collin Willshire said he was very pleased to welcome Hi-Tec Oils to the Jamboree Australia family.

“Hi-Tec Oils is an exceptionally well-respected brand and to have them throwing their support behind Jamboree Australia is something we are very pleased about,” Willshire said.

“It is my highest hope that our racers and spectators will continue the great tradition of supporting the brands that support the sport they love, and get behind Hi-Tec Oils as both our official oil partner and our official drift club.”

The 2018 Honeywell Garret Brisbane Jamboree presented by Link ECU and Tuners Edge is being held at Willowbank Raceway this weekend (August 25 and 26).

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine