Australian expat David Grubnic to tune for Brittany Force

This article brought to you by:

brittanyforce

John Force Racing is proud to announce the addition of David Grubnic as the crew chief of 2017 Top Fuel world champion Brittany Force’s Advance Auto Parts dragster.

Force wrapped up 2018 fifth in the points standings after opening the season with a wreck that destroyed her dragster. She went on to win the SpringNationals in Houston and secured No. 1 qualifiers at the Four-Wide Nationals in Charlotte, N.C. during the spring and the Carolina Nationals in the fall.

Grubnic began his career in NHRA Championship Drag Racing as a Top Fuel pilot where he earned three event victories, ten No. 1 qualifiers and finished as high as fourth in the points standings. He made the switch from driver to world class tuner in 2015 and developed a winning combination that landed him a third-place finish as a tuner in 2018.

“I’m really excited about joining John Force Racing. Everyone wants the chance to get to tune for a legendary team and I’m grateful for the opportunity,” Grubnic said. “I’m sure there will be a bit of a learning curve for this new Advance Auto Parts team but Brittany is a championship driver and this team is ready to put in the work to go rounds, get wins and chase another championship for JFR. It will be a fun year but it will also take a lot of hard work and dedication. I’m looking forward to getting to the race track and fine tuning what we’ve been putting together in the off-season.”

– JFR Media Release

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine