Aeroflow Outlaw Nitro Funny Cars Adelaide bound for Easter

This article brought to you by:

fastcompanyadelaide

The Aeroflow Outlaw Nitro Funny Car tour is heading south, with the flame-throwing funny car show that has been thrilling fans around the country heading to Adelaide International Raceway.

The Adelaide track will see the 4000hp nitro-powered beasts race over the1000-feet distance for the first time as a part of the full Aeroflow show.

Series manager Steve Bettes was excited to be heading to Adelaide.

“The track in Adelaide is flat and fast. Our racers and their crews can’t wait to get the race cars on the South Australian drag strip for this event.”

“Our Easter date has been very successful and the Easter weekend will continue to be a part of our event schedule, it’s great for both fans and racers.

“Adelaide is new and exciting for our series and we can’t wait to put on the best drag racing show South Australia has ever seen!”

The event will be run in partnership with Racing Onn Promotion’s Rino D’Alfonso, the person credited with restarting drag racing in South Australia after the sport’s 10-year hiatus at the iconic venue.

“I’m pumped to add the Aeroflow Outlaw Nitro Funny Cars to our event roster,” explained D’Alfonso.

“When the guys approached me about running the cars in Adelaide over Easter, it was an easy decision. Adelaide is a funny car town with plenty of history and I know this event will attract a huge crowd.

“The nitro cars throwing their flames, the wheelstanding funny cars racing the entire track on their back wheels, with fire belching from their supercharged engines, it’s something you have to see.

“Adelaide’s Easter weekend sees plenty of horsepower at Oakbank, but this is horsepower on a whole new level – and the kids will love it.”

A full entry list and the event details will be released in the coming days.

{fcomment}

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine