WA drag racer Greg Carter has some plans to stun his opposition this season with a new car hitting the track at Perth Motorplex's Grand Opening event.
Allan Dobson will be looking to win his second Winternationals title at Willowbank Raceway, Ipswich, this weekend (Thursday-Sunday, June 10-13), 17 years after he won at the marquee event.
Race day has wrapped up at Sydney Dragway in a high adrenaline day where the ANDRA Pro Series really hit its straps and the sportsman drivers and riders provided a fitting performance alongside.
The Holden Torana is one of the favourite locals of the drag strip, with their short wheelbase but tough looks inspiring plenty of popularity.
Drag racing fans will have the chance to meet some of the stars of the Castrol EDGE Winternationals this Thursday night at Riverlink Shopping Centre, with a special fan night to take place in the foodcourt at 6.30pm.
More From Drag News Magazine
- The Sunoco evolution is coming
- Shane Tucker takes on Virginia Nationals for first time
- Start your free trial of Drag News Magazine
- Splatt chases issues in Sydney showing
- Transmission testing sees Victor Bray near personal best
- GALLERY: Gulf Western Oil Nitro Thunder by John Bosher
- MacLean back in the mix for Winternationals
- Pioneering pain for Hedges
- Zappia back in winner's circle at Sydney Dragway
- ANDRA and NHRA announce member partnership - but is there more to come?