Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Sparksy

06-08-15 17:06:33
Full of drag racing awesomeness
Category: General Discussion
Forum: The Bench

Arrived from the printer today. I would expect the emag version to be uploaded soon.

16-07-15 22:03:33
Full of drag racing awesomeness

Great to see you are reading our mag and thanks for your thoughts. Hope you enjoy what we are bringing and tell your mates about it. Contributions are always welcome.

27-05-15 22:43:34

Now Mark resorting to personal attacks are not allowed on here. No soup for you!

08-11-14 19:11:46

It's kinda funny to watch the demands and evolution of coverage nowdays.

We first started the " weathercam" as a low cost way of keeping people in the loop with what was happening on track. When we do a blog most of the questions come in like "what's the weather like", " what's the crowd like", why is there no information coming to us" . We tried a webcam to assist with these iquestions and so we can type and bring commentary to our viewers.

Last weekend, due to streaming costs, we ran a free version of the Weathercam for the Saturday. We got complains about the quality, were called jokes etc, etc. on Sunday I made to decision to go hi def coverage which cost us $1000 for the day. This is a crappy webcam that is fixed down the track, but it worked. I can' t imagine the costs of a six camera set up but if allowed would be a cool idea,

I do want to emphasise that our aim was to provide blog coverage not video streaming, but maybe with the right support from the community we can continue  to expand this. ANDRA would also need to condone an expansion of this and it would need to be a subscription service.
Before we look into any of this we need subscribers to our e-mag that will allow us to continue to do all of these things in an expanded manner. This includes being able to post here!
If you have a particular knowledge in this area and work for peanuts contact us :-)

10-06-14 15:02:27

...and finally nobody else knows of this other than Comp Plus.

30-01-14 12:08:11
Category: DNA Announcements
Forum: From the boss

A step by step guide to posting in the forum.

Posting-in-the-DNA-forum-guide.pdf

20-11-13 12:58:25
Topic: pm

Hi,

I have made it easier. Just go to the forum and then there should be a menu item at the top Messages. They will be in there.

You can't. Email me your user name that you want and I see what I can do.

rob@dragnews.com.au

22-09-13 23:57:51
The state of play

The article was based on a rule submission and subsequent rejection/withdrawal. We approached as many sides as possible to give an even platform for discussion. The difference between an article and formulate discussion was broached by Mal  Bulley in this article. I believe the article will now give everyone concerned an opportunity to open earnest discussion.  Constructive input welcome .

11-06-13 18:42:23
Winternationals

nice stuff aandrew

Sat next to some very excitable factory extreme media guys in the media centre, saw the video ( about a 1000 times  default/big_smile ) and he pedalled it twice on the run!!! Puerto Rico.. what's that  default/yikes

17-05-13 22:35:34
Top 50 aust drag racer

Guys, don't forget who started the thread. At least we could understand somewhat his topic!

25-04-13 10:28:58
Comments on the 2013 Nitro Champs.
Category: DNA Newsbits
Forum: NewsBits

For the upcoming Nitro's we will once again be covering the event using our blog and chat module "CiL". We have added some new features that should further enhance the weekends coverage including the addition of twitter to the feed. So if you are at the track and see something interesting or want to make a comment on the event you can also tweet these to @dragnewsaus

Stay tuned for more as the event draws closer.

25-04-13 10:28:56
Comments on the 2013 Nitro Champs.
Category: DNA Newsbits
Forum: NewsBits

For the upcoming Nitro's we will once again be covering the event using our blog and chat module "CiL". We have added some new features that should further enhance the weekends coverage including the addition of twitter to the feed. So if you are at the track and see something interesting or want to make a comment on the event you can also tweet these to @dragnewsaus

Stay tuned for more as the event draws closer.

18-03-13 08:08:21
AgoraPro forum component

Don't worry Karl. We were upgrading the blower on the forum and it threw a belt. All sorted now.

26-02-13 19:43:55

Is this the same meeting DNA got you media accreditation and you wrote a report for Dragster Bing?...

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Sparksy

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Doogz
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

aeroflow ofp

Rocket ofp

vpw-new-logo

logo for Drag News

grudgekings

dnm21cover

Single Issue  Subscription

Would you like to contact Drag News? Send an email to our team by clicking This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. We'd love to hear from you.

Would you like to advertise on Australia's most popular drag racing site? Contact Drag News Australia This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for our rate sheet or to discuss opportunities.

DNA's T&C's