Altronics

Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » leanout

11-11-16 11:01:58
Category: General Discussion
Forum: The Bench

hi guys on the subject of brad lemberg and corey running near australian records for pro bike i beleive brad did set a record for 400 thunder IHRA PRO BIKE they  gave themselves a big weight break starting at the winter nats . they now run 5.75 lbs per cube down from 6.1 lbs so they no longer run on the ANDRA weights . congrads to both of them great numbers , who will run the first six second pass my tip corety.

21-08-15 21:03:31

hi i have an old video mid 80`s australian nationals heathcote with charlie`s satifaction doing an awesome burnout.
barry taylor doing burnout on twinkles bike no helmet an shorts on can`t do that today ,pommy pete on fatcat`s fuel bike.
ian spatt`s bantam alterd running his first 200mph the crashed on his next pass. ridgeway in his chevelle racing robin cox in his black 57 chev , it was the year that top alcahol funny car`s  ran in top fuel funny car to make up numbers i think
i was there crewing for ray easson in comp bike we got dudded on that one the bike ray raced in the semi`s could not
stage as front wheel would not break the beams so the starter put his foot in the beam to stage the bike , like i said
before would`nt happen today. gavin spann won comp bike that meet , but it was not him in the other lane next to ray .
lots of old face`s in this video great times and memories
                                                                                                      glen

10-06-15 23:38:36
Topic: pro bike

hi luke , mate crowley and wooster dumped the number one and number three bikes in the
championship that being momo and scotty white . ryan was number two having beat scott in
adelaide when scott`s bike lost the race as well as some of it`s body work. ryan pulled a great
.002 light against locky ireland to give him a chance for the title, but up against brad lemberg
he had gear selection problems (bent shift fork )  no one was going to beat brad this weekend
7.15 against us and 7.14 in the final awesome well done brad and ross

glen

05-02-15 22:05:51

gary miocevich passed away last sunday and not one word on this site ,
can`t find one anywhere. what goes ?

03-10-12 21:56:48

i have a video of heathcote aust nationals 1984 i think it is, went over with ray easson and david mellows
the vid shows barry taylor doing the burnout in shorts ,shoe`s and socks no helmet then giving the bike back to twinkle , the good old days
ray was running super street bike i think he lost in the third rnd against dave millington 2stroke yammy
dave`s bike would`nt light the second stage light so the starter foot his foot in the beam so he could
stage . like i said the good old days

03-10-12 21:38:37

if you zoom in enough i think that is trevor birrel standing in front

• Index
  • » Users
  • » leanout

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
ute xw
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

aeroflow ofp

Rocket ofp

vpw-new-logo

logo for Drag News
gulfwestern

dnm26cover

Single Issue  Subscription

Would you like to contact Drag News? Send an email to our team by clicking This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. We'd love to hear from you.

Would you like to advertise on Australia's most popular drag racing site? Contact Drag News Australia This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for our rate sheet or to discuss opportunities.

DNA's T&C's