ANDRA has announced additional dates to the 2021/2022 Summit Racing Equipment Sportsman Series calendar.
The confirmation of Mildura’s Sunset Strip and Portland’s South Coast Raceway on the schedule brings the total number of announced rounds to 12 and the number of tracks to eight for the 2021/2022 season.
The currently confirmed dates for the 2021/2022 Summit Racing Equipment Sportsman Series are as follows:
- Hidden Valley Drag Strip, Top End Nationals – July 16 and 17, 2021
- Alice Springs Inland Dragway, Desert Nationals – July 24 and 25, 2021
- Benaraby Dragway, Rocket Nationals – August 28, 2021 (double header weekend – part one)
- Benaraby Dragway, Rocket Nationals – August 29, 2021 (double header weekend – part two)
- Sunset Strip (Mildura), Sunset Nationals – September 18-19, 2021
- Adelaide International Raceway – October 2-3, 2021
- Perth Motorplex, Goldenstates – November 27, 2021
- South Coast Raceway, South Coast Nationals – December 11-12, 2021
- South Coast Raceway, South Coast 660 – January 22-23, 2021
- Calder Park Raceway, Australian Nationals – February 5-6, 2022
- Perth Motorplex, Westernationals – March 5-6, 2022
- Sunset Strip (Mildura), Twilight Nationals – March 18-19, 2021
“The Sunset Strip and South Coast Raceway are exceptionally popular tracks with the Summit Racing Equipment Sportsman Series, so we are very excited to be able to officially confirm their places on the 2021/2022 season calendar,” ANDRA Chief Executive Officer, Brett Stevens, said.
“Amidst these tumultuous times for anyone working in events, we are very pleased to be able to offer this schedule of events to our competitors and appreciate our member’s patience.
“We are also continuing to work to ensure we can deliver as many events at as many tracks as possible all-around Australia and will release further details around our Grand Final as soon as possible.”
For the full listing of calendar dates for both the SRESS and the Australian Drag Racing Championship, go to https://www.andra.com.au/series/calendar/21-22-andra-drag-racing-calendar/
Following the weekend’s season-opening Top End Nationals at the Hidden Valley Drag Strip in Darwin, both the SRESS and the ADRC will now head to Alice Springs Inland Dragway this weekend for the Desert Nationals – round two of their respective title chases. For more event information, go to www.cadra.com.au
For more from ANDRA, go to www.andra.com.au