A stunning Pro Stock Dodge Dart is sure to set Mopar hearts a-flutter on the cover of Drag News Magazine 55!
Here’s what’s in this issue:
- Wayne Daley shows off his Dodge Dart, a ride he hopes will take him to a 400 Thunder Pro Stock Championship. The Queensland welder turned businessman has spent decades in Pro Stock, but there has never been a better time than this to claim the title. Get a close look at this awesome race car in our pages!
- Supercharged Outlaws driver Ryan Van Dyk has had a rougher road than most to get back to racing. From engine problems to a world pandemic, it seems everything has been in his way – but it’s all worth it for those few seconds of glory.
- Brett Baile is one of the new nitro pioneers in Australian drag racing moving forward with an injected nitro combination. He talks with Drag News Magazine about what the switch from a Modified altered to a nitro beast has been like!
- PJ Todarello has had some really cool rides in his drag racing career, despite his young age. His latest machine is all about fun at the race track – and mid fours on radials with a nitrous-breathing Cortina certainly sounds like fun!
- Pro Comp/Top Alcohol/Pro Alcohol now has a 30 year championship history in Australia. Jon Van Daal opens up his archives with some amazing images from the past three decades.
- Plus, we catch up with the finals action from the ANDRA Summit Sportsman Series and showcase the return of Aeroflow Outlaw Nitro Funny Cars to Sydney Dragway in our photo extra!
Drag News Magazine is a full colour, 64-page print magazine and is available by online order only (we don’t do newsagents, sorry!). Issue 54 can be ordered using the links below and will be mailed to you directly! Supporting the magazine directly supports the sport of Australian drag racing.
|One Year (Eight Issue) Print Subscription – $119|
|Issue by Issue Print Subscription – $14.95 every six weeks|
|Drag News Magazine Issue #55 – $15.95|