West Aussie Fans of Motorsport are set to enjoy a breakout season in the true tradition of ‘Motortainment’ with the unveiling of the new 2013/2014 Season Calendar at the Kwinana Beach venue.
There’s a mix of the usual, popular events for fans everywhere – as well as some bold, new developments.
Season 2013-14 for Drag Racing fans, sees a blend of new and regular events:
• A strong calendar of multi-day national open and Championship events with a refreshed Top Comp racing package, featuring some of Australia’s best Supercharged Drag Racers.
• Top Fuel return to burn in 4 second, 500-kay anger at the Nitro Max event on January 10 & 11 along with the thundering Top Bikes.
• In massive news, the 43rd Westernationals will feature Drag Racing’s ultimate 1-2 punch – Top Fuel and Top Doorslammer on March 1 & 2, 2014.
• Speaking of the Westernationals, the event will be expanded to include Friday, February 28 as a Sportsman Qualifying night as an exciting lead-in to the Westernationals weekend.
• January 31 & February 1 sees ANDRA National Rounds of Top Doorslammer and Top Alcohol in an all-new Pro Showdown event.
• For Nitro Funny Car fans, the pleasing return of the two-day Nitro Thunder event on 29th and 30th November and more Nitro Funny Car Fury on Saturday, March 22, 2014.
• The family friendly Jet events return too next season, with loads of fire and brimstone in tow!